street style attire
[street stahyl l uh-tahyuh r]
Street style is a daytime casual look with roots in hip hop, skate, and athletic wear. The two main indicators of streetwear are sneakers and baggier clothing. The idea is comfort with a fashion edge. Fabrications include high tech sport performance fabrics, cotton, and denim.
- For men: V-neck basic, joggers, denim or jogging jacket, and sneakers. Accessories can include oversize jewelry, a backpack, sunglasses and a baseball hat.
- For women: Logo tee, boyfriend jean, leggings, or jogging pant, moto or jogging jacket, and heels or sneakers. Accessories can include a soft shoulder bag, baseball hat, oversize jewelry, sunglasses, and a scarf.
- For gender neutral: Jeans or joggers, sneakers, and a tee shirt.
- Modifier adjective: streetwear
- “This party is gonna be bumpin. Better get your street style on point.”